Hogwalla Outfitters, LLC hog hunts are tailored to your specific needs. We welcome the new hunters, experienced hunters, groups of 2 or more, youth hunters, and families that want to experience the great outdoors of Louisiana, "The Sportsmans Paradise."
We own and lease over 200+ acres of prime hunting land in Northwestern Louisiana that are covered in free-range (no fence) wild hogs, deer, turkey, bobcat, and wild small game.
We want you to enjoy your hunt with still hunting from a ground blind, box blind, tree stand, or ladder stand, we can give you a hunting experience that will keep you coming back for more. Day hunts and night hunts are available.
The owners and guides of Hogwalla Outfitters, LLC wants you to have a safe and successful hunt. Below you will find the answers to the most common questions we get asked. If you have a question that you would like answered, click Contact Us.
What is a Wild Hog, Wild Boar, or Feral Hog?
A wild hog/boar is a wild pig. Also referred to as a Feral Hog. These animals are a nuisance to the land, hunters, and agriculture industry of Louisiana. Wild hogs breed at such a fast rate that it is difficult to control their reproduction unless you can eliminate more than 75% of the litter.
For more information click the links below:
Louisiana Wildlife & Fisheries - Outlaw Quadrupeds
Louisiana Wildlife & Fisheries - Coping with Feral Hogs
What do I need to bring to my hunt?
State Required Hunting License Information:
If you are a resident of Louisiana, you will need: Basic Small Game Hunting License.
For out of state Customers, you will need: Non-Resident Small Game and Migratory Bird License. (This is 1 license) Cost is $29 per day.
You can purchase your license online at the Louisiana Wildlife & Fisheries website.
- Weapon of your choice: Gun, Rifle, Muzzleloader, Air Rifle, Pistol, Bow, Knife, Spear.
- Hunting Clothes: Waterproof Boots, Camouflage Pants/Shirts/Hat/Jacket (if necessary), and warm clothes if desired.
- Coolers and Ice Chests: For transporting your meat. We have an Ice Machine on site.
- Highly Recommended are Thermacell (Portable Mosquito Repeller): Buy on Amazon or at your local Sporting Goods Store. Bring refills as well.
What does a Hog Hunt cost and what is included?
$350 Per Hunter, Per Day - Lodging is included (Groups of 4 to 6 Hunters - will receive a special rate per day)
- There is no limit on free range hogs, you can kill as many as you would like to take home.
- No price per pound or Trophy fees for large Boars.
- Experienced guides and outfitters to help you have a successful hunt.
- Kids under 15 hunt for free with a paying adult.
- There is a fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, plates, glasses, silverware, and an ice machine.
- Meals are not included. Chips, snacks, drinks, and water are provided.
- Bring your own food or drive 10 minutes to Springhill for more food options.
- Lodging at "The Walla" our 3 Bedroom camp located just minutes away from your hunting blind.
- ATV/UTV transportation from Camp to your hunting site will be provided.
- We will help you skin and Quarter your hogs.
- Rifle, Pistol, and Bow range for sighting in your weapons before the hunt.
- Day or Night hunts.
- Southern Hospitality is free and provided often.
Can I still hunt safely at Hogwalla during COVID-19?
We are well aware of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. The staff at Hogwalla Outfitters, LLC is committed to providing a safe and secure hunt for all hunters. Precautions and plans are in place for a safe hunt at Hogwalla!
Please make the staff at Hogwalla aware of any health concerns, issues, or information prior to your hunt.
Where are you located?
We are located in Northwest Louisiana in a town called Plain Dealing, LA. 30 minutes from Shreveport, LA, just under 4.5 hours from Baton Rouge, LA, and 6 hours from New Orleans, LA.
Our address is:
158 Goodman Springs Rd.
Plain Dealing, Louisiana 71064
Do you welcome, new hunters, youth hunters, large groups, or families at Hogwalla?
Absolutely! We love to welcome new hunters, youth hunters, or families to join in on the fun at Hogwalla Outfitters, LLC. It is our pleasure and privilege to introduce new and young hunters to the sport of wild hog hunting. We are determined to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for you and your family. Bring your friend, bring your kids, bring your entire family to Hogwalla to experience the great outdoors in a family-friendly atmosphere.
I have a few more questions to ask, how can I contact someone at Hogwalla Outfitters, LLC?
- Fill out the form on the Contact Us page to send us an email
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at (318) 608-0175.
- Find us on Hogwalla Outfitters, LLC Facebook page